Our number one priority is to raise every puppy to be as physically healthy and mentally stable as it can be, and to match it to a home where both dog and owner thrive. This starts with carefully selected breeding stock, and continues with extensive education. Benefits of purchasing a puppy from a responsible breeder include:
- Guidelines for whelping and socializing pups to produce emotionally stable, healthy dogs with great work ethic and a “shut off” switch.
- Guidelines for early neurological stimulation (ENS). This develops the senses during the first weeks after birth when the brain’s synaptic connections are still being formed, and has been shown to improve performance in adult dogs.
- Tailored vaccination schedule for each litter, avoiding unnecessary excessive vaccination while providing optimum protection for the pups.
- Insights into optimum nutrition for the pregnant mother and newborn pups.
- Provides tools to find the best match between puppies and puppy buyers for a lifetime of success.
If you are interested in getting a puppy from us, please first read the informative Border Collie puppy buyer’s guide from the Border Collie Society of America (BCSA) . Border Collies are amazing dogs and we wouldn’t be without them, but living with a Border Collie is not for everyone. If you have never owned a Border Collie please research the breed and decide if this commitment is right for you. Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. If you still believe that a Border Collie pup is for you, then please download our puppy buyer questionnaire .
We do not currently have any puppies available, but if you would like to be placed on a waiting list for puppies in the future then please contact me for the prospective buyer questionnaire and to learn more about my up coming litter.